What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I forward easily now the "Not forwarded" entries to my email since sept 24?Asked by yopacris on October 03, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thanks for solving my previous issue http://www.jotform.com/answers/275350.
1)Is there now anyway that I cant select the given period and then forward them all at once to my email address?
2) since you changed your website, I cant find anymore where to select the entries by dates, could you tell me where to find that now and
3) last question, I have never been able to generate an excel form only for a given date. I would select a time frame, but when generated it would always generate for the entire entries since the beginning. and PDF wont generate more than a certain number, are all this now possible?
1. Unfortunately that's not possible. You can only forward submissions to your email one by one. To do that you have to go to your form submissions apge.
a. While on your My Forms page, select a form and click Submissions button.
b. Select submissions on the data grid below and click "Forward" icon.
2. It's on the "cog" icon found on the right side of the submissions page. Here's how:
3. Yes, you can download by custom time frame. Example: