- yopacrisAsked on October 03, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thanks for solving my previous issue http://www.jotform.com/answers/275350.
1)Is there now anyway that I cant select the given period and then forward them all at once to my email address?
2) since you changed your website, I cant find anymore where to select the entries by dates, could you tell me where to find that now and
3) last question, I have never been able to generate an excel form only for a given date. I would select a time frame, but when generated it would always generate for the entire entries since the beginning. and PDF wont generate more than a certain number, are all this now possible?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1. Unfortunately that's not possible. You can only forward submissions to your email one by one. To do that you have to go to your form submissions apge.
a. While on your My Forms page, select a form and click Submissions button.
b. Select submissions on the data grid below and click "Forward" icon.
2. It's on the "cog" icon found on the right side of the submissions page. Here's how:
3. Yes, you can download by custom time frame. Example: