- joeln1wcfAsked on October 04, 2013 at 08:50 AM
the request form is at www.melhaclowns.com/test2.html. I have tested it with Firefox, Safari, Chrome and it is difficult to move around as you cant click into an information field. You can tab from field to field to add the information but most people are not smart enough to do that. In IE there is no problem.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 09:52 AM
could you try by re-embeding your form using the iframe code method http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
- joeln1wcfAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Ok I used the Iframe method same issue no change
- pinoytechAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I've check your website where your form is embedded, I was able to replicate the issue. Adding z-index css property in your website should do the trick. Please take a look at this video for more information: http://www.screencast.com/t/PbT6iVOD
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- joeln1wcfAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 02:21 PM
ok i was able to duplicate what you did on the video. But i am not sure where the z-index is going or how to save the edit on chrome so that I can upload it to take effect on the live page. Thank you so far you hev been very helpful.
- joeln1wcfAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 02:52 PM
ok Igot it now, My CSS editor is terible it took me a bit but i got it. thank you for your help
- pinoytechAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 02:53 PM
That's great! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!