- toledobannersAsked on October 04, 2013 at 08:54 AM
This happens about 3 times per year. I dont do anything to change my settings, but then I stop getting emails of the orders people are placing on my site. Why?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
The reason why you are not getting the notification emails could be that you don've completely correct the email settings of your form:
Make sure to update the settings in this way:
- Sender Name: Choose the Name field of your form.
- Sender Email: Choose firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also setup custom sender email using any of these methods:
- Reply-to Email: Choose the Email field of your form.
If after updating the settings the issue still persists I would recommend you to whitelist our domain names:
(We use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.)
Let us know if you need further assistance with this or open a new thread to make unrelated questions.