- marksloaneAsked on October 04, 2013 at 10:00 AM
hi guys, my website is not compatible with apple IOS as the form in its entirety cannot be viewed, what can i do please?Page URL:
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I have checked your form and works fine and viewable in IOS device. May I know which device are your using to view your site?
- marksloaneAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 11:16 AMhi, i phone 3gs, the form runs out at child 2 application without the opportunity to scroll down to the submit button, what device do you have there and how far can you get through the form please?
- marksloaneAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 11:27 AMOn safari browser, once i press submit i get a message about jotform eu then it gives me this here
Form ID did not match. Form ID: Form Name: 21051917820346
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I scroll down upto the submit button, I have tried it on Iphone 4 and Android device and was able to submit the form. Jotform is compatible with mobile device. Have you tried different browser by the way?
- marksloaneAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 11:56 AMi have tried on a samsung android smartphone and an asus android tablet which work fine. Apple i phone 3 and safari browser on pc will not work for me, do you have an ipad to test it on please jed?
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Unfortunately I don't have ipad to test the form. We can try reembedding the form with an iframe code. Can you please try replacing your embed code from this.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//support.jotform.com/form/21051917820346" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:3846px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
and let me know if this works.