- CoverStarExperiencesAsked on October 04, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I need to create a custom form something like this http://formdemos.awardspace.biz/form_23043047265952.html that you've already created. I haven't got the form made up yet so would it be just easier to create it to the best of my ability and ask you to implement the changes?
Ideally like this form I have a selection of around 4 products each with different options and then the user selects a quanity. Then the price is worked out based on the quantited inputted (discount for certain quantities). Then you user will need to select other extra products will will be a simple tick box.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us, Yes you can create your form then we'll try our best to provide you with the custom calculation needed just provide us the details and computation or maybe we can just do a modification on the link above.
We'll wait for your response.
- CoverStarExperiencesAnswered on October 05, 2013 at 08:08 AM
Interesting task for you so hope you can help!
Here's the form ID: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=32763870218862 and the direct link:http://form.jotform.co/form/32763870218862. Like the form listed above I need to do a couple of things:
- Have the option so that if they select back transfer or telephone payment it just submits the form and doesn't go to paypal.
- Have the ability to only select one of the experiences (the first kids one to the last sensation package)
- Seperate the sections out so you have "Basic Packages" and then sub headings of "Kids" and Hens & Other Groups" and then another main heading "Extras". These ideally could do with putting in a collapse form to keep them tidy.
- Also I need the total to display on the last page if possible (where it says your final total is..."
I still need to add in a few more options like some pictures, deescriptions etc but if possible I'll do that after. I just wanted to check that this would work before I progressed any further.
Hope all this makes sense, I look forward to hearing back from you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 05, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I will be happy to assist you for your requirement.
You should first complete your form and add the pictures and descriptions before we can start working on your form's source code.
This is to avoid the rework of merging the custom codes again in your updated form. Please be noted that if you embed your form using form's source code, any changes you make in the form builder will not be visible in your form. You will have to download your form's source code again and implement the custom code.
- CoverStarExperiencesAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 07:32 AM
I decided not to add pictures in the end and centre the form. This is the final one http://www.jotform.com/?formID=32773474193360. There maybe changes naturally in the future so could you provide me with the changed code highlighted if there's a possibility to change myself to not bother you guys again.
Just a few other things to add to the email above:
- Can you centre the answers? User input
- 7b needs to show up ONLY when either 'Awards Photoshoot' or 'Music Video' is selected in the payment options. I can't seem to get the condition working because it doesn't show up in the list.
- I can't get address, next/back, question 5 or the submit button to centre
- Also, the options for most of the radio button answers are not all aligned to centre
If all this could be sorted with the custom code above that would be amazing! I thank you for your help in advance and as I say if you have the instructions to code so I could do it in the future that would be great.
Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you soon,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Sure. I will work on your form and get back to you if I have any questions.
I cannot promise you any ETA as of now because it completely depends on our free time. But I would like to assure you that I will definitely take it on priority and update you once I complete it.
- CoverStarExperiencesAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Thank you very much, look forward to seeing the result!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 06:54 AM
I have started working on your requirements.
"- Have the ability to only select one of the experiences (the first kids one to the last sensation package)"
Can you please further explain your above statement?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 07:31 AM
I am trying to achieve your requirement with two different forms. It will dynamically post to different form based on the selection of payment method.
It is going to be a little tricky and should take some time for me to be able to complete and deliver it to you.
Thank you for your understanding.
- CoverStarExperiencesAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Thank you, look forward to seeing the outcome.
The explaination to the other statement:
The top 5 options are all the packages (everything that says experience at the end), I would like it so you can only choose one of the packages (i.e. radio buttons).
- EliezerNAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Your message has been forwarded to my colleague so that he can take in account the information provided. So, once he has available information abou the progress of your form, you will be updated via this thread.