- namhuanAsked on October 04, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Could I have an option to omit the ID prefix in the filename after an uploaded file from a form is delivered to Dropbox? I would appreciate if the original filename can be preserved.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 04, 2013 at 10:50 PM
You can change the filename of your uploaded file by doing this.
1.Click MY FORMS.
2. Click the form title you want to edit. Then click Submissions.
3. Then click the gear icon > click Manage Integration.
4.Then set the folder name and extend folder name same as image below. This will set your filename as name field.
Your filename will look like this:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
- qtphotoclubAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 06:30 AM
Can I also retain the original filename by selecting no folder under Folder Name and Extended Folder Name
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 07:09 AM
Thank you for contacting us. By selecting No folder our system will be the one to generate an ID for you so unfortunately this is not yet possible as of the moment.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 07:12 AM
May I request you create a seperate thread about this feature so that we can submit this to our developer and have it inluded in their feature list. You can title it as Feature: Retain original file name in dropbox instead of ID.