- dennisdelongAsked on October 05, 2013 at 03:59 PM
I tried the test run and it came to my email address fine. I did also receive one from a customer with no problems but I have had two with only the PayPal response coming to my email.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on October 05, 2013 at 08:03 PM
I checked your account and I am seeing where you have 9 incomplete payments.
Payments are usually tagged as Incomplete when they are not settled at the same time when the user gets re-directed to paypal. You will need to complete the payments for it to be seen as a subission. For more information please review this guide on How to View Incomplete Payments. If you want to receive notification for each incomplete payment you can do so by following the steps below.
1. Select the Payment Options field on your form
2. Select the gear icon then select Show Properties.
3. Select YES in the Pending Payment Email field.
I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.