- caseyAsked on October 06, 2013 at 11:01 PM
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 06, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Click the head above, click account, then click edit on password form.
To logout, click the head, then click logou.
- theenglishhouseAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 12:37 AM
If you are talking about logging out of your account and also changing the password for you account? Both actions can be done in the same place. At the top right corner of the page next to the menu bar ending with PRICING you should see a small person figure. Click on that, a window will drop down and you will see the option to log out at the top. To change your account password click on where it says account in the same window. On the next page you will be able to change your password as well as other account settings.
I hope this helps!
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 01:45 AM
As you have been adviced above as shown in the visual guide below, to logout click on the logout button as shown below. To change the password you will need to click on the account button.
And your account's page you will have the option to edit the passwrod as shown below:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- theenglishhouseAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 02:21 AM
Thanks for that. I wanted to upload some screenshots too, but I am at work at the moment and don't have the time to do it now!
- gori-mathewAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 02:33 AM
Thanks theenglishhouse, your assistance is really appreciated.
- theenglishhouseAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 02:38 AM
You are welcome! Maybe you guys can start paying me soon? LOL!