- NewcomersAsked on October 07, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I need to change the dues price after a deadline passes. How do i do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Here are the steps to change the prices of your products:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the payment question of your form and click on the "Wizard" icon:
3. In the wizard window, click on "Next" button twice to see the list of your product.
4. Click on any of the product for which you want to update the prices. Once clicked you will see the options to edit the product information.
Hope this helps.
- egil500Answered on January 01, 2014 at 04:59 PM
But what if I want to change or reomve the text in your example above $20.00 USD ... for instance when the price i free i need to change it to another another language or for my purpose I prefere to remove this text... The name that show up in the apply button need to bee changed too how can I do that ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 01, 2014 at 05:25 PM
Hi, please create a new separate thread regarding your question. Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
Provide as much details as you can about it. You can also copy your message from here and paste it to the new thread. Just provide the appropriate title/subject to it.
We will attend to you at once.
- NewcomersAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 10:19 AMHi, Jonathon. I recently looked up an old message to refresh my memory - but did not resend my query. Appreciated the original advice, obviously, since I have kept it for reference.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Glad to hear it Claudia.
Feel free to contact us again should you have any other questions or concerns.
- SeanAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 01:20 PM
I have transferred your inquiry to another thread where it will be discussed in details. We encourage that each individual has a single thread for a specific issue. That way we are better able to assist. I will be posting a response to your inquiry shortly.
You can view your thread here: