- tricia_azcoAsked on October 08, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I am trying to apply a theme over a previous form. When I go to apply, only the background and font is applied - nothing in the actual form boxes, text colors, etc.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 08, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Hello, have you tried clearing your browser's caches and signin in again?. Please see the steps here for a better illustration on how to clear caches on most browsers
Please let us know if the problem is still there. Thanks
- tricia_azcoAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 11:40 AM
After clearing, It is still showing different edit vs preview incorrectly
- tricia_azcoAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Fixed by deleting all "Inject Custom CSS" text under Preferences -Form Styles - can now apply any theme.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 08, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I am glad to hear that it is now working. Please let us know if in should in case you encounter similar problems again. Thank You