- JohnnyB61887Asked on October 08, 2013 at 03:15 PM
I am creating my website and created multiple forms for different products and in the My Forms section they are currnetly not showing. It is just blank...?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 08, 2013 at 03:26 PM
Hello, it looks fine from our end. I cleared your form caches from our server I advise that you do it as well on your web browser then sign back in.
Please follow the steps here for more info about clearing web browser caches. Please let us know if the problem still persists. Thanks
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 03:26 PM
I am having issues also, I cannot edit forms.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 08, 2013 at 03:27 PM
@fivetownhoopdreams, please create a separate thread on your issue as it may be different from the original thread. Thank you.
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 03:34 PM
Disregard that, I wasn't placeing my fields in the right position to populate in the form.