- msandsmidconetAsked on October 08, 2013 at 05:11 PM
If the person pays it goes into spreadsheet...and if not....they are held....is there a way to send the ones that have not paid with a hold or reject message?
I need to be able to put all this information into a document in excel format.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Yes, you should find unpaid payments submissions in your form submissions pending list. Here's a more information:Â How to View Incomplete Payments
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 05:30 PM
By the way, to add a status on the submission, please check this workaround:Â How to Add a Submissions Status
- msandsmidconetAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 05:42 PM
I know I can see them 1 at a time....but how about all of them that are not paid being put into an Excel format?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 06:18 PM
My suggestion would be to mark all of them as "Completed", once you do that all of them will appear in your form submissions data grid below it. From there, you can then download your submissions to excel.
Would this suffice? I think this is the only possible workaround unfortunately.
- msandsmidconetAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 06:45 PM
Thank you...looks like that works...they go into the form and just don't have the payee info filled in...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 07:14 PM
Yes, that's how it would work. Since there's no actual payment made, there will be no payees information fetched. Note that the payee information is taken from the payment gateways account once a successful payment has been made. So therefore, unprocessed or pending payments will not have these info.
Hope this clarifies a bit. Thanks!