What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Multiple Payment Form: A few details within text box below...Asked by srferraro on October 09, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1. How do I know it will be connected to my existing Paypal account?
2. How do I know the amount total will calculate correctly and how do I add such a field? Have a radio button, but don't know if it is functional
3. This program is difficult to manage and I want to purchase of a monthly subscription to the JotForm and don't know how to do so with the existing forms.
4. The form I've attached once had a "Go to Payment Page" and I lost it in some transition between screens. How do I get it back?
5. Why can't I talk with a live person who can walk me through this process? I'm not a technically savvy individual and having an extremely difficult time. Can you not provide some way to speak "live" about this process. I've now spent a very long period of time and made several attempts to create this form. I've attached it for a review because I have no idea it will be functional if I hand it over to my webdesign people. (I'm working with Go Daddy and they don't have a formalized form development program in their designing methodology.)
6. I'd really like to speak with a representative who can help me. Please!
The process I proposed per your first thread is to create multiple forms. Overall, there are three (3) forms. One for the Donation Type Form, One for the Recurring Type Form and One for the Base Form that will hold both the donation and recurring type forms.
How do I know it will be connected to my existing Paypal account?
-When you drag/add the Paypal Tool, you will automatically see the wizard that lets you provide your Paypal Email.
How do I know the amount total will calculate correctly and how do I add such a field? Have a radio button, but don't know if it is functional
-The Donation Type Form would automatically let you see the total since submitters will provide the amount. The amount they provide in the donation box is the total.
-Radio button fields should not be use since you will collect payment. You'll need to add the Paypal Tool for both donation and recurring type forms. Again, you'll need to create multiple forms described above.
This program is difficult to manage and I want to purchase of a monthly subscription to the JotForm and don't know how to do so with the existing forms.
-This method is a bit advance so we'll do our best to guide you and so you can accomplish this one.
The form I've attached once had a "Go to Payment Page" and I lost it in some transition between screens. How do I get it back?
-I guess you were referring to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/32815140750144. You can see this under your My Forms page. Please kindly check.
Let's cut it down and start building your form(s). I've made a form to your account. Please kindly check.
1. Create your First Form - The Donation Type: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32815761687970
2. Create your Second Form - The Recurring Type: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32815388446968
3. Create your Base Form: http://www.jotform.co/form/32814997908875. This base Form shouldn't have any Submit Button on it, only the first two form. This is to let you collect the information when somebody choose either donation or recurring.
Go to the Donation and Recurring Type forms and edit the Paypal Tool and provide your Paypal Email:
1. Click the Wizard:
2. Provide your Paypal Email:
3. Click "Next" button(s) and "Finish" button at the end to finish.
If you want to add a few more fields, just drag it to the editor and hit "save" button to save the changes.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
I forgot to mention that we really don't have any phone numbers you can call. We do not provide phone support.
I have you the forms, please kindly check it from your account. Let me know if you need more details or explanations.
how can i embed the multiple forms you have mentioned
You can learn how to create a multiple payment form by following this guide: How to create a basic mulitple payment form
If you have more questions or comments about this inquiry, we kindly ask you to open your own new thread to post your questions there. You can open a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php