- jamieclockAsked on October 10, 2013 at 09:22 AM
I've set up a form with a selection of questions. These are not all compulsary so I'd like the ones that aren't answered not to be sent through on the email. Hope that makes sense?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
To hide empty fields from the submission emails, you should actually enable the "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" property under advanced setting of your preferences tab.
Here are the steps to achieve this:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" tab in the form toolbar
3. In the new window, click "Advanced Settings" tab
4. Now click on the "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" property and enable it.
Please be noted that, this feature will work only on default email template. That means if you change anything in the body of your notification email template, this feature will not work.
Hope this helps.