- mdyhsAsked on October 10, 2013 at 01:52 PM
I've been using the site and think I will subscribe for the year.
But there's one thing my users have complained about: They need to be able to submit more than one form. But each time they submit, it takes them to the Thank You Page. Then they need to manually click on my link to go back and reload the form.
Is there a way to submit, and just display a message at the top that it was submitted, but then have a button that takes them back and reloads the form again so they can enter new data?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 10, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Hello. This is possible with JotForm. You may use a Custom Thank You Message or you may choose to redirect them to another page on your website.
To create a Custom Thank You Message:
1. From the Forms Editor, click Setup & Embed
2. Click Thank You button from the top
3. From the Thank You Page Wizard, choose "Thank You Message"
4. Click next to proceed
On the next page, you may insert an image and link it with your JotForm URL.
1. Click the Insert Image Button
2. Select the button
3. Click the Link button and set the Form URL of your choice.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank You!