- kmadd7Asked on October 11, 2013 at 01:17 AM
I am trying to cancel my acct. It keeps saying it is scheduled to cancel manually? I don't know what this means?
- kmadd7Answered on October 11, 2013 at 01:20 AM
I cancelled like it instructs you to do, but it still billed me. I only wanted this for 1 month to help out w/ a benefit. furthermore, by it not cancelling 2 days ago, someone added a tshirt order and messed up our order. PLEASE REFUND October's charge.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 11, 2013 at 01:52 AM
Your account is now downgraded to free. To cancel your subscription, please do the following steps.
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for a more detailed instruction on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
I have already processed a full refund for the charged made this month. Paypal refund may normally take 5 to 10 days before it'd reflect back to your bank account.
Should you have further queries, feel free to let us know.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 07:47 PM
I have refunded the last charge as per your request, sorry for the delay
- CREATIVOGRAFICOAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 12:29 PM
I did not pay throug pay pal, i did it with credit card. This answer do not help me with my cancellation. I need to know exactly how to do it!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 03:17 PM
I believe I followed up in your other thread here:
According to our logs, your subscription has already been cancelled. If you have any further questions, please follow up in your other thread and we will be happy to help.