- greatbransoncabinsAsked on October 12, 2013 at 03:09 PM
I have already read the FAQ and looked at other posts regarding this, but still am having issues.
I have already gone through trouble shooting and have verified:
- that the emails are NOT in my spam or trash
- I have firstname.lastname@example.org in the proper field
- No unentered fields exist in the email notification
- The "Test Form" sends the form appropriately to my email account
However, If I use the embedded script on my website it does not send an email. My website has not been modified, nor has the jotform been modified in this manner.
This form had been working properly, up until a week ago, and now has developed this issue. I suspect that Jotform may have updated something that may either be conflicting with wordpress, or has a glitch.
Please offer some guidance........Referring me back to a FAQ or generic forum post is not going to be helpful.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 06:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Kindly fill the Sender's Name and that should fix the issue. You may also want to take a look at this guide on how to setup your notification to prevent future problems.
Let us know if you have other questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 12:51 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. Please use the following URL to reply again: