What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Voting on received form submissionsAsked by redherringstudios on October 13, 2013 at 09:04 AM
I'm using JotForm so that people can apply for membership of an art studio where I work.
Once their application has been received, existing studio members need to be able to look at the completed form and vote whether to accept the applicant or not. They should also be able to see what other members' votes/opinions are. It'd be great if these voting forms can be set up automagically.
Is there a clever way to do this?
Thanks for a great product!Best wishesNick
Submissions JotForm product div thanks
Thanks. That's very helpful, but doesn't quite answer my question. Here's what I'd like to do - ???s denote the stages I don't know how to implement:
1. Applicant fills in application form.
2. ??? A new voting form is automatically created from a template, with a link to the applicant's completed form.
3. Existing members fill in voting form and submit it.
4. ??? They can see, preferably while they're filling in the form, what other members' votes and comments have been.
Is this doable?
Re: stage 2, I can't find how to link to an individual submission - only to a page with ALL the submissions.
Some parts of your requirements aren't doable or maybe I've misunderstood them.
2. There's no way to automatically create a form from Jotform, you have to create it manually in the form builder. If I've misunderstood this part, kindly elaborate this part.
I am still unsure about how you want the voting form to be automatically created on step 2. If you mean, link a voting form after the applicant submits the application form then that's possible. You can use thank you custom URL for that. How to Redirect to a Page After Form Submission
Please let us know if I've missed something. Thanks!