What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
To prevent a fresh form or a blank form after a submission, you have to enable "Continue Forms Later" feature on your form.
To do this from the Form Editor:
1. Find and Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to post your inquiries here on the forum. Thanks