- CanyonRentalAsked on October 14, 2013 at 04:16 PM
We have our form embedded on our site and as of late we no longer get that submission emailed to us. I even changed my email address and that didn't work, so I changed it backPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
You are not being emailed from your form because the email settings of your form are not quite correct:
Please make sure to update the settings in this way:
- Sender Name: choose the Name field of your form.
- Sender Email: Choose our noreply@ default emails or you can setup custom sender email using any of these methods:
- Reply-to Email: Choose the Email field of your form.
So, your settings will look this way:
However, if the issue still persists after updatin the settings, I would recommend you to onctact your email provider requesting them to whitelist our damain names:
(We use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.)
You can find more instruction to preven this kind of issues in this guide: How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues
Let us know if you need further assistance with this or open a new thread to make nonrelated questions.