- mikety25Asked on October 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Hello, i hope someone can help me.
I just generate a form with the basic theme in jotform, then i did the following:
1) Insert the HTML provided in the SOURCE sharing option into an HTML5 document inside a div inside a section tag.
2) Erase the links to external stylesheets and all inline css styles.
3) Make a whole new stylesheet (named formustyle.css) using the same classes and id's that output by default.
Here's the link to the demo page, hope someone can help !!!!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Upon checking your form, I can see that the validations are not working. Is there any specific need to embed your form using its source code?
You can embed your form using iFrame embed code. This should resolve all your issue. Here is a guide to grab your form's iFrame code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Once you have the form's source code uploaded to your server, you can use grab the file url of your server and use iFrame to embed this form. This guide should help you get your form's complete source code:
Do get back to us if the above solution works for you and I will be happy to help you achieve this.
We will wait for your response.
- mikety25Answered on October 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Sorry i have autoresponse configured with my email
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. Please use the following URL to post your reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/279253