- eloise1fourieAsked on October 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM
The initial person using and designing the forms we use is no longer employed at the company.
The Manager wants me to change the profile to my name.
How do I go about it without losing my form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to change your account username and other profile data. Is that correct?
Changing Username: It can only be changed by JotForm staff. Do let us know your desired username and we will change it.
Profile: Here are the steps to change your account information:
1. Login to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the person looking icon in the top right corner of your screen
3. Click on "Account" link and you will be presented with the profile date which you can edit.
Hope this helps you.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.