- heritagewindowsAsked on June 15, 2010 at 07:13 AMHello
I am a bit confused over the set up of the auto responder - when I complete the form the auto responder comes back with the Website Company Name but it is tagged with an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org - is there any way of changing this so I can replace this email address with the company email address?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2010 at 10:27 AMCertainly.
To change sender email address on an auto-responder email, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Auto-Responder",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Sender E-mail" on the top left corner.