What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
form not embedding into wordpressAsked by mikeshea on October 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I had a form loaded on my website. It was there last night, this morning I made a couple of updates to it and I can't embed it into the website now.
When I go back to look at the link in HTML version, the link has disappeared. I will repaste it to the page, save it and update it. Turn the page back to visual and the link I just put in will disappear.
Hello, I can see your form appearing on your webpage from my end. Is this the correct updated form?
To properly embed JotForm from Wordpress, please do the following
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. From the Embed Form Wizard, choose Wordpress
4. Copy the embed code indicated by the arrow
5. Make sure you are in Text Edit and not on View Editor on Wordpress
Alternatively, you may also use our Wordpress Plugin Integration. Please let us know if the above solutions have fixed your problem. Thanks
I kept playing around with it and did something different and it worked
You could try installing our Wordpress Embed plugin and use that instead. It will let you choose the form from the Wordpress editor instead of relying on the embed code. Please do this steps:
1. Go to your Wordpress Plugin Section
2. Click Add New button
3. Type "Jotform Embed" to search
4. Click Install link on the plugin name "Embed Form"
5. Click Activate Plugin link
To use it, go to your Wordpress Editor by editing/creating post or page. Before doing this, make sure that you are currently logged in to Jotform.com
1. Be sure you are on View tab
2. Click JotForm Icon from the Wordpress Editor toolbar
3. Choose the form you want. If it does not appear, please make sure you are logged in to Jotform.
4. Click Select Form
5. It will insert a Wordpress shortcode in place of Jotform.