- mikesheaAsked on October 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I had a form loaded on my website. It was there last night, this morning I made a couple of updates to it and I can't embed it into the website now.
When I go back to look at the link in HTML version, the link has disappeared. I will repaste it to the page, save it and update it. Turn the page back to visual and the link I just put in will disappear.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Hello, I can see your form appearing on your webpage from my end. Is this the correct updated form?
To properly embed JotForm from Wordpress, please do the following
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. From the Embed Form Wizard, choose Wordpress
4. Copy the embed code indicated by the arrow
5. Make sure you are in Text Edit and not on View Editor on Wordpress
Alternatively, you may also use our Wordpress Plugin Integration. Please let us know if the above solutions have fixed your problem. Thanks
- mikesheaAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 04:00 PMYes,
I kept playing around with it and did something different and it worked
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 16, 2013 at 05:05 PM
You could try installing our Wordpress Embed plugin and use that instead. It will let you choose the form from the Wordpress editor instead of relying on the embed code. Please do this steps:
1. Go to your Wordpress Plugin Section
2. Click Add New button
3. Type "Jotform Embed" to search
4. Click Install link on the plugin name "Embed Form"
5. Click Activate Plugin link
To use it, go to your Wordpress Editor by editing/creating post or page. Before doing this, make sure that you are currently logged in to Jotform.com
1. Be sure you are on View tab
2. Click JotForm Icon from the Wordpress Editor toolbar
3. Choose the form you want. If it does not appear, please make sure you are logged in to Jotform.
4. Click Select Form
5. It will insert a Wordpress shortcode in place of Jotform.