- iremitaustraliaAsked on October 16, 2013 at 08:47 PM
hi, i just customize my thank you page for send post data. but whenever i try to test it and click the submit button its still show default thank you page. any solution?
- khrisellAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM
May I know which form are you working on and having issues with so that I can investigate and replicate the issue on my end.
Thank you and I will wait for your response to further assist you on this.
- iremitaustraliaAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM
thank you for the help!
- khrisellAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I have investigated and found a solution. Please use this URL instead iremit.com.au/thankyou/ on the Custom URL and it should fix the issue.
Here's the working clone I have created. (Feel free to test it.)
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- iremitaustraliaAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 02:57 AM
thank you for helping. but still its not working. same thing i changed already the URL but still it redirect to default thank you page. i saw your submission in my database using the clone form that youve made but when i tried it still it redirect to default thank you page and the data doesnt show in my database.
- iremitaustraliaAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 03:20 AM
here same thank you page i received everytime i submit my form
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 03:23 AM
The reason why it is always redirecting to the default thank you message is because you have conditions in place to redirect to default message. Please check screenshot below:
As all your form fields are mandatory the above conditon is always satisfied and you always see the default thank you message.
You may like to delete this condition for your custom thank you URL to work.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to is if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 03:26 AM
As stated in my previous reply, please delete your condition to redirect to default thank you message. That should solve your problem.
- iremitaustraliaAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
now i figured it out! thank you!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM
In behalf of our colleagues, your welcome. Please do not hesitate to post your future concerns here on the forum. Thanks