- andypennAsked on October 17, 2013 at 06:33 AM
my created form using form collapse and conditions seems to have a problem cant fatham out what , two of the conditions on the form work the third wont work even though they are basically the same just a names change
Carrick & Co does not work how it should. Hunt and marriott work fine. Have I done something wrong that I am not seeing. what you take a look thanks
- khrisellAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 07:17 AM
I have created a clone of your form and Upon doing some tests, I have figured the reason of the error on your form.
There is an unecessary character on your dropdown option.
1. Select the drop-down list option
2. Go to properties on top.
3. Click Options
Now you will be able to see the error.
You need to clean that and re-add the condition to that option.
But to make it easy for you, here's a form I have created that is already working. You can clone this and replace your current form. (Feel free to test the form.)
Here's the instruction on how you can duplicate/clone a form.
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.Thank you for using JotForm.