- FY_ExperienceAsked on October 17, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I beleive we had a premium account last year, if we renew at a economy, how does that effect our database, so that we know how much space we have left? Please provide information on how much space out of the available 10GB is left on our premium account? Is there a contact number for the support or this is the best way to reach you guys.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I can see that your account FY_Experience is a free account since the last Sep 3, 2013 which means that your limits currently as free user are:
- 100 Monthly submissions. - 10 SSL Secure Submissions - 1 Sub User account
- 10 Payments. - 100MB of Available Space
If you get a subscription with our Ecnomy plan your benefits will be as in the next image:
Please let us know if you need further assistance about this or kindly open a new thread to make unrelated questions.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Unfortunately we don't provide phone support. However, you can post your question at our forum where our support team will do the bes to help you with your needs.
Thanks for using Jotform