- moonleAsked on October 17, 2013 at 07:18 PM
These "headings" are permanent text like Our Company ID, Name, address, contacts and other info that I want to show on the form always.
So far my form "Hunter Douglas DSC Completed Repair Form" print WITHOUT these "headings". How do I fix that?
UPDATE: I went t the forum and found part of the answer. So I go to Submission and check "Show Header & Text" and "Do Not Hide Empty Field". I want these to be PERMANENT setting for this form (not just a 1 time change).
However, I did not see a way to SAVE the revised settings. Any new submission using this form still print without headers/sublable and empty field is hidden.
These are the headers I always want to show & PRINT:
* Sacramento - Completed Repair Form
* Dealer Service Center 73528- Cleaners To Your Door
* Contact Moon Le (408) 910-6695
* HD Office Use Only
- khrisellAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 07:58 PM
May I know the method you are doing when printing the form?
Are you pertaining to the print button? Because I cannot see any print button on your form.
To be able to add the print button.
1. Click the Submit button on edit mode of your form.
2. Then click Print button on top to be able to add a Print button beside the Submit button
That would let you print your form with the heading.
But if you are trying to print the submission data it would not let you print it just like the form looks like when you view it on your page.
If that is what you wanted please let us know.
Please let us know if you have further questions or inquiry regarding this.
Thank you for using Jotform.
- khrisellAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 08:07 PM
In addition to my response, would you like to print the form this way? with input of the submission?
Please let us know and we'll guide you through the process.
- moonleAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 08:27 PMThanks for helping. I just add the Print button on my form. But that’s NOT what we need.
I need to EMAIL the completed form to a Receiver who needs to see it Exactly the way it looks if I hit your Print Form button (data with Headers & Empty Field shown)
Another important question: it’s even better if I can create a form like attached. Can I create such a form? How?
- khrisellAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 09:06 PM
To be able to do that you need to customize your auto-Responder Email template.
Under 1. Setup & Embed
2. Email Alerts
If you haven't add an auto-responder email...
3. Click Add Email
4. Then add Auto-responder email.
After you set the Email settings. Click Next at the bottom.
Now you will be directed to the Email Template.
Here you can customize the look on your preference. This is the look they are going to see on the email.
From here you can add the header. And customize the whole template.
Once you're done, click finish.
Please test an actual submission and check your email. You will see the email containing the customized template.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
We're here to help.
Thank you. :)
- khrisellAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 09:09 PM
Can you open a new thread on your new question, so that we could better track the issues our user is having and to avoid any confusion.
Thank you for understanding.
- moonleAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 10:59 AMHi, I add the Auto Responder per your instruction. When I “Test Email” in the Edit mode, the test seems fine (meaning the test email I received show Headers & Tables).
But when I go live on the form, it only shows data again! Could you please check, did I not do something right?
FIY: the test form is a mess now. We’ll clean it up once I know how to fix this.
- moonleAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 12:06 PMI add 2 Auto Responder in this form. But when I fill out the live form, looks like none of the auto responder kicks in.
Please show me how to fix it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:01 PM
Upon taking a closer look of your form's auto responder, I found that you have not selected the "Sender E-mail". That seems to be the reason that the auto responder email is not being sent.
You should select/add the "Sender E-mail" in your notification as this is required to be added for your notification alert to work.
You can select "firstname.lastname@example.org", "email@example.com" or you can also setup a custom "Sender E-mail" option. This guide should help you:
Hope this helps.