- countryfryAsked on October 17, 2013 at 08:23 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 08:27 PM
That is because the sub-user was created as a free account and the forms are residing on that account rather than yours. A good advise would be to move the forms to your account and then share this with the sub-user. This way you'll have more quota .
Let me know if you agree with me so we can move the forms to your paid account
- countryfryAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 08:32 PMThen what is the point of having the ability of Creating a sub account? I
have people in my office who need access to the forms, but I don't want
them to have access to my primary account. I don't get it. Never seen this
If I move these forms and give the sub account permission to see and edit
them, will they then begin to count against my primary account? If so,
let's move them and I'll open up the permissions.
- CesarAnswered on October 17, 2013 at 08:58 PM
Correct, the quota will count on the primary account aslong as the the forms are stored on such account. Kindly list the forms and accounts on which they are located to help you have them transferred. Thank you
- countryfryAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 09:48 AMI need to move all the forms into my main account that are in cthatcher and give cthatcher permision to use them.
Just by way of suggestion, it would be a huge help to allow sub accounts to build their own forms and have the ability to make count toward the primary
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM
In order to confirm before moving the forms, do you need:
Move all the forms from the cthatcher account to countryfry
Once you confirm this, we can proceed on moving the forms.
- countryfryAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 04:32 PMYes. That is correct
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 21, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Hello, as per your request to move all the forms from cthatcher to your main account
countryfry is now finished.
All the permissions are set to view submissions and edit the forms.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask for help. Thanks