- ranjaniAsked on October 18, 2013 at 05:55 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 08:15 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question completely. Are you asking how you can edit one of your own form?
Upon checking your account, I found that your have created a form but it is in a guest account. This type of account is created when you dont register/login to your JotForm account and start building your forms. That means you have not registered yet. You should sign up for a free account using the email address "email@example.com" and this form should automatically be available in your account.
If you do not see this form in your account, do let us know your new username and we will move this from to your account.
Once you sign up, here are the steps to edit your form:
1. Login to your JotForm account.
2. Click on "My Forms" from the menu
3. Select the form you want to edit and click on the "Edit" button
Hope this answers your question.