- Frank PereiraAsked on October 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I am looking to see if I am able to create a form where a person would click an aggrement box then add in name and email and once that is complete he or she will click submit which would goto me and from there they can purchase the fitness program or get redirectted to the option they are looking to buy?
Here's an example: http://www.ten12designs.com/katie_boyd/programs2.html
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Thank you for contacting us. We have a guide here that you can follow on how to add an agreement box before the form is submitted. Then after creating the agreement box redirecting the submit button to your website would be the next step, Here's how you can.
Sample form: https://www.jotform.com/form/10694504891
1. Click on Setup & Embed | Thank You | Custom URL
Let us know if you have other questions.
- ten12designAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 01:26 PMHow do I set up a redirect after the customer clicks submit so it goes to
the item that we are selling with PayPal?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:35 PM
My colleague's suggestion could work. As he stated the Custom URL option will redirect to the page where the item you are selling is:
After you Click on Next button of the wizard of the image, you will see this wizard were you will need to enter the URL where your product/item is located:
Then click on Finish and save your form.
However you can easily sell your products directly from our forms by using our Paypal integration:
You can learn more about it in the next guide: Paypal Forms
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this.
- ten12designAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:39 PMThanks and yes I did see that. I need to sit down and sort this out and the
monthly payment seeing it's just for one client.
- ten12designAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 02:42 PMNow if I did this form will it work with the site I am trying to embed it
into? It's a responsive site
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Yes. Our forms are also responsive. If anything goes wrong, we can fix it for you. Please kindly try it and let us know what will happen. I would also suggest posting that into a separate thread.
- ten12designAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:17 AMOk so if u am a member will I be able to use this type of redirect for for
free and adjust if needed in my account? I I really only need it for one
site and it really is easy to use with the script embed option.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Yes you will be able to use this redirect for free using Starter Plan and you can upgrade once the need arises. The only difference with the paid plans are the limits of the submissions and payments that you can do but other than that you can freely use Jotform. Feel free to look at our pricing for future plan.
- ten12designAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Freelance Graphic Designer at Ten12 Design
Providence, Rhode Island Area
Confirm that you know Frank Pereira:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.