- DavidAsked on October 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 01:16 PM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to create a form where your user should be able to upload files. Is that correct?
Yes you can build such form with JotForm editor. There are multiple options available to choose from to achieve your file upload requirement:
1. Single file upload: You can simply add a file upload question in your form. You don't have to do anything else. Your user will be able to upload files in your form. You can add the file upload question which you can find under "Form Tools":
2. Multiple file upload: This feature will allow your user to select multiple file in one single upload question. You need to add the "File upload" question as explained above. One the question is added, you need to select the file upload question in your form and the click the "Allow Multiple" in the form toolbar. Check screen shot:
3. Filepicker: You can also add a filepicker question in your form which will give you a varity of upload options. Here is a guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/218-How-to-Take-Pictures-on-Your-Forms
Please be noted that in free account you have only 100 MB upload storage space. Please check this guide for information on upload limits: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-Upload-Size-Limit
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.