- sstoltzAsked on October 18, 2013 at 05:44 PMI've tried all the tricks in the forum - clearing the cache, etc. without success. message I recieve is listed below - notice the = error.Integration Ready!
Your spreadsheet will now automatically receive all submissions to your form.
Your spreadsheet can be found here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=error
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 18, 2013 at 06:10 PM
You've reached the spreadsheet maximum column limits that's why integration can't provide you a working link.
Google spreadsheet maximum column limit is 256 per sheet. Looking at your form, you have a matrix element which has 13 rows with 12 columns. If we calculate that, that's equivalent to 156 columns or more. Note that matrix element creates a separate column for each cell that's why I multiplied 13 by 12. You may try our reports feature instead like Grid Listing and HTML Table Listing.
Here are the guides:
- sstoltzAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 04:28 PM
It appears that the Grid concept cuts off as well. Can you look at my grid and see if I set it up incorrectly? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 05:00 PM
I've check the report and you did it right. Nothing is wrong. All works fine. You can submit a test submission without leaving all your form field empty so you can see the whole output.
- sstoltzAnswered on October 20, 2013 at 07:41 PM
The grid cuts off at machine #2 arm 3. I put data into all 5 machines but the data after machine #2 isn't showing. Why is that?
- CesarAnswered on October 20, 2013 at 08:15 PM
I've gone ahead and tested the report, It did replicate the error on my submission. Kindly create a new report to test if the issue persists. Thank you.
- sstoltzAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 07:29 AM
I deleted the old grid report and created a new one. The new grid report cuts off at machine #2 arm 3 as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:19 AM
We'll try to check this for you and we'll also ask our developers about the possible limits causing this issue from happening. BUT, I would like to request to please post this on a separate thread. You can start from here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?. This is a new issue and not relevant to the google spreadsheet report, the team can easily check and identify the report if we have this into a separate thread.