- jpc_1937Asked on October 19, 2013 at 09:31 PM
- CesarAnswered on October 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Hello, to turn off Secure Forms, do make sure that the URL you are using does not start with
instead it should be displayed as
Unsecured Example Form:
Secured Example Form:
Do let us know if you need further support. Thank you.
- digi3dworksAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 01:15 PM
This is not working for me...
The SSL counter is still going up....
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 01:38 PM
Hi, .your source code indicates that the form resources load over https:
Please try generating another custom URL, I think this happens because the form builder is loaded on a secure link - https://www.jotform.us/login.This time. log in using http://www.jotform.us/login
Make sure not to check the secure form checkbox:
Let us know if this helps you, we will be glad to assist you.
- digi3dworksAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 02:45 PM
Many thanks... The logging out and back in... that seems to have worked....
I do not have the check box checked....