- kkotakAsked on October 21, 2013 at 01:48 AM
Is there a way to set the height on multipage forms to adjust to the height of the form on that page? Looks pretty ugly when a page with a few field is displayed with a large scroll till the end of the page.
This is a re-post of a comment on Which Form Embed Code Should I Use
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:46 AM
Our iframe method would do that. Please re-embed your form using this method: Getting the Form iFrame Code.
If this isn't working, please let us know here.
- kkotakAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 01:19 PM
That's not really an answer to my question. Please read the question again. I am talking about the height of the form/iFrame in a multipage form scenario.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:15 PM
With the iFrame code you can set the custom iFrame height for your form, but this will not auto-adjust itself on each page. In other words, the iFrame will have the same height.
Please clarify your question if you need any further assistance on this.
- kkotakAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Tried Embed option, didn't work at all - here is the thread
May be you can help resolving it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 03:14 PM
Thank you for provided details. We will check the issue and get back to you via original thread.