- TurningPointCoursesAsked on October 21, 2013 at 07:19 AM
So far I am finding that there is a lot of flexibility as to how the form looks that the person who is filling in the form will see. However, the actual submitted form is just a list of the submitted data. Is there a way of having more control as to the layout of the submitted form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 08:43 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question completely. Do you want to change the look and feel of the submission email which you receive when your form is submitted?
Yes it is possible to completely customize the email template of your form and here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" in the toolbar.
3. Click on the "Email Alerts" and then click on one of the notification.
4. You will be presented with the "Compose Email" window where you can completely customize the look and feel of your submission emails:
You can add your own text/html and add the fields answer by clicking on the "Fields".
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.
- TurningPointCoursesAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 05:48 AM
HI, thanks for your reply but no this is not what I meant. I am talking about the actul submitted forms within the jotfor.com website not the notification emils.
Is there any way to customise how they appear. We need to print our submitted forms and they need to look good.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 06:40 AM
Are you referring to printing your submission? You try can the steps below if that is what you want to achieve:
1. Through Submisison page, These are the actual submitted forms data.
2. Click on the Gear Icon then you will have an option what to display
Note: Get PDF vs PDF option, Get PDF will download just the selected or active form like in my sample Screenshot the one that is in your active view while PDF will download all of the selected submitted data.
I hope this somehow helps.