- rodmazzoAsked on October 21, 2013 at 08:22 AM
I trying to put a questions about job history, and I'd like to give the people the option to add new jobs in the form... can I do that wit jotform?
- EliezerNAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
From my understanding, what you need is to show/hide some questions/fields (new job experience) depending on a selection of the form user.
Please take a look at this form if that is what you are looking for: http://www.jotform.com/form/32904780436861
That's possible by applying Conditional Logics to the form, to learn about the conditions applied to the form kindly check the next guide: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
We would appreciate that you share with us the link of your form so that we can help you to accomplish what you need and make the things easier for you.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- rodmazzoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Thanks EliezerN... the link http://www.jotform.com/form/32904780436861 seems to be broken...
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM
please check this link:
- rodmazzoAnswered on October 21, 2013 at 02:10 PM
I'ts ok now, thanks a lot.