- abennettAsked on October 22, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I tried to cancel my subscription within the first 30 days of my upgrade. I thought it went through, but it did not. I have been charged for another month already. I would like to cancel my subsription and return to a free account. In addition, I would like to have at least this most recent month's payment refunded. If possible I would like my first payment refunded as well since I did try to cancel with the first 30 days, but I understand if this is not possible. Regardless, I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Not a problem and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I saw that you Paid for your Subscription through PayPal so this was the reason this happened since this is not automatic on our end. We're very sorry that this was not cancelled in time on our end so I've requested a refund of your most recent purchase on your behalf. It is normally done about once a week but may take up to two weeks possibly a little longer since it has to be approved by our Billing Team first.
As for cancelling your subscription unfortunately I don't have the ability to do this so what I would recommend is to follow these instructions below to expedite this on your end.
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
- abennettAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Thank you for your help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I've refunded the last charge upon your request