- bwwbwebmasterAsked on October 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I have several fields marked as required, but the form is not stopping submission of requests that have blank required fields.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 01:26 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am unable to check your webpage as the URL shared by you seems to be broken. Please do share the correct webpage URL.
Your form with it's direct link works fine. It could be a code conflict issue but we need to check your webpage to verify that. Also, let us know which method you have used to embed your form in your webpage.
We will wait for your response.
- bwwbwebmasterAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 02:17 PM
- bwwbwebmasterAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 02:21 PM
Used Drupal option to embed. Copy and pasted source code into Full HTML Text Format on the Drupal page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 22, 2013 at 04:04 PM
There was an issue with your conditions. They were conflicting between each other, and hiding the answers (by removing them) in some cases.
I have fixed your form by adding the following conditions instead:
Also, I have changed the last collapse to Open, so now your Captcha and Submit buttons are showing up properly.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.