- email@example.comAsked on October 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
For example, if someone submits their address in a booking form can I set the prefrences to have that address populate a rental contract?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Yes you may do that by using our Field Prepopulator App
To do this follow this steps
1. Click "Populate Fields" Button
2. Click "Allow" button to allow this app to retrieve data on your account
3. Choose your Rental Contract form click "Continue". (This image uses a different example.)
4. Fill up the fields that you need to be used on another form. In this case the Full Name(In your case the "Address" in your Rental Contract Form)
5. Click "Generate URL" button and it will generate your link along with the static data(You will later change this dynamically). Keep this or copy this for later use.
6. Access the Booking form and edit it.
7. Click "Setup & Embed"
8. Click "Thank You" button from the toolbar above
9. Choose "Custom URL"
10. Paste your generated URL and adjust the static data
You may use this instead:
Things you need to change according to colors
RED = change your JotForm URL
BLUE = change to your address ID
ORANGE = your dynamic data placeholders(dont change this. Leave it as it is)
How to get your Address ID:
1. Go to your Email Notification by "Setup & Embed" > "Email Alerts" > "Notification Name"
Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks