- abcmanagementAsked on October 23, 2013 at 08:22 PM
I can view submission, One form look different from other one. The question is one line, the answer on a new line. It made the apllication very long. My other form look better. What did I do differently?Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 08:31 PM
Kindly provide the FormID (URL) to both of the forms in question. Thank you.
- abcmanagementAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 08:53 PMhttps://secure.jotformpro.com/abcmanagement/prescreen
- khrisellAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 09:09 PM
In order to have an identical forms. You can instead clone the original form to get the exact settings, injected CSS and look of the form.
Here's the instruction on how you can duplicate/clone a form.
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.Thank you for using JotForm.
- abcmanagementAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 11:49 PMNo, I do not want identical form. I just want the rental application form submit view more condense, and one line question and new line for answer. Even two or three questions and answers on the same line will be great.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 03:09 AM
Are you referring to the structure of the submissions data on your form submissions page? Like the first column would be for questions and the second column for answers instead of bringing down the answers below its question?
The reason why questions are on top of its answers is that, these fields are shrunken on your form. If this is what you are referring about, we can forward this as a request to our developers so they can review and correct this if necessary.
Kindly confirm. Thanks!