- yodeldeeAsked on October 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Hi--I just signed up and tried to embed a form but it is not displaying correctly on my website.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM
could you provide us the link to your website in order to make further investigations?
- yodeldeeAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 10:48 AMHi--it is billmorley.com.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
could you try re-embeding your form using the iframe code method
Hope it helps
- yodeldeeAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 11:53 AMHi--thanks for your response. It did display but it seems pretty wide. The
submit button is being cut off. See here:
- pinoytechAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM
In order to fixed the issue of you submit button, inject this custom css into your form.
margin-left: -130px !important;
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- yodeldeeAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 12:08 PMThis is what the code looked like after I entered it.
Also, if you notice in my first screen shot, there is code displaying at
the bottom of the form, for some reason. I have an arrow pointing toward
- pinoytechAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Please follow this article on how to inject custom css into your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- yodeldeeAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 03:57 PMOk, thanks for all your help! It's working well now. I look forward to
exploring more on your website. I am a happy Mimi client. I can see why
they work with you--great customer service! :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 05:55 PM
Our pleasure to help you. Please don't hesitate to contact us for every issues with your form. For instructions on how Jotform function works, you can check our Guide Section: http://www.jotform.com/help.
Thanks and have a wonderful day!