- GlobalIMAsked on June 01, 2011 at 08:42 AM
Further to my question this morning: I rebuilt the form, and it looks great.
I submitted a form containing answers to all questions on www.globalim.co.uk/whitelabel
The email I got back only had a couple of answers in it?
A few answers were actually duplicated into other questions too?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 11:10 AM
It appears that the body of the notification email lacks variables for the
fields included in the form. This results to missing data in the email alert
This usually happens when you edit notification email body for a form.
Once you edit the email manually, it stops getting updated automatically
with the changes you make on the form. The solution is probably to fix
the field name on the email or reset your email.
Here is how to reset email:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard,
8. Save your form.
Hope this helps.