- BKRAwebAsked on October 25, 2013 at 11:56 AMFirefox. The embed code and url stays the same wether the Secure form is checked or not.I do not want a secure form this time. How do i do it?
- BKRAwebAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 11:59 AMIt works in Chrome though.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Upon checking the secure form checkbox in firefox, I found it to be working fine. Checking and un-checking the "Secure form" checkbox does change the embed code to secure and non secure code respectively. Are you using Mac OS?
Though it is unlikely but try to clear your browser cache and see if that makes any difference. Here is a guide which should help you clear browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Here are the steps to remove the secure embed URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed Form" which is in editor toolbar.
3. Choose the appropriate embed method and ensure that "Secure Form" checkbox is remained unchecked.
4. Copy this code and use it to embed your form in any webpage.
FYI: upon checking your account status, I found that you have not been receiving any SSL submission.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.