- jrgiustiAsked on October 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I see theres is a pdf export.
Any way to have that report look exactly like the form they've filled out, in context, instead of the two columns that I currently get now? (just that the forms looks so nice that now you've spoiled me LOL)
- khrisellAnswered on October 27, 2013 at 01:13 PM
In order to download the form submission just like the same look as the form but with input data.
Youneed to put a Print button on your form beside the submit button so that you will be able to make this option work.
To add the print button,
1.Add a submit button, or if you have it already on your form, click that field.
2. The options will show up above where you can see the print button option.
1. Go to my forms
2. Click your form and
3. Go to submissions.
4. Then click Edit Form
5. Then you are now on edit mode of the form with inputs. Find the Print button at the bottom beside submit button.
6. From there you will be able to save your form with submission data input of your user.
Kindly let us know if you have further questons or inquiry. If it is a new topic, please open a new thread for us to be able to assist you properly and to avoid any confusion.
We're here to help.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- svrcpeterformsAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 02:22 PM
THANK YOU! This is exactly what i was looking for! (and thanks for the speedy response!)