- LVHPatEdAsked on June 01, 2011 at 03:56 PM
I have a logo on my forms (131 forms) that is not appearing anymore.. Can you help me get it back? This was an uploaded image that I included on the form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 04:05 PM
This was a known server issue that affected the accessibility of our user's uploaded files. I have tried updating the files in your account but to no avail. As per our higher ups, the easiest solution to this is to re-upload the images on your forms.
I am sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
- TammyAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 04:12 PM
There are 131 forms that I would have to reupload the file to. Is there any way to get around having to do this to all the forms?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 04:22 PM
I will submit a ticket for your request. Our developers will see what they can do about your case. I cannot promise anything though. We'll keep you posted on the status of this matter.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 07:52 AM
Once you upload the same file with the same file name, it should be shown on all of the forms.