- vanvlietAsked on June 01, 2011 at 04:53 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 05:22 PM
To change the name of your form
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form in question, then click Edit
3. While in Edit mode, click the title of the form to change it
4. Save your form
Hope this helps.
- vanvlietAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 05:32 PM
Dear Neil, thanx for your quick reply!I cannot edit the title of the form.I have my pointer at the title of the form in the my forms page. I click my right mouse button for the sub-menu. If I select edit, i'm directed to the content of the form itself...Kind regards,Cees
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 05:45 PM
Yes, you are supposed to get redirected to the content of the form. Click the form's title bar, then enter the title that you want to name it to.
Watch this short video for a demo.
Please note that form title is the same as form name.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 05:58 PM
When you say that you're directed to the content of the form itself, what exactly do you mean? Although Neil's directions were not followed exactly, your right-clicking the form and clicking "Edit Form" should also load the form into the editor.
Just to be certain there wasn't something amiss with your form builder/editor, I logged into your account, loaded one of the forms into the editor and when I clicked the mouse on the area indicated in the screenshot below, the title (name) became editable. Were you not able to do the same?
Please let us know exactly what happened.
- vanvlietAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 06:16 PM
Dear Neil and Abajan,
THANKS! It's so simple...if you know how to do it!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 06:23 PM
Glad we were able to help, Cees.
We try our best not to be like Peggy :)
- bradleyronaldAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 08:58 AMThank you !
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 09:10 AM