- LeonidesAsked on October 29, 2013 at 01:32 PM
In my form there are some fields that do not apply to all who answer when receive your confirmation email are those fields with no data, no way that does not appear in the confirmation email in questions which are not captured response.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 02:01 PM
in order to hide empty fields form the email notifications please set the option "Hide Empty Field on Emails" enabled:
From your form builder:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" taba
2. Click on Preferences icon
3. Click on "Advanced Settings"
4. Set the option "Hide Empty Field on Emails" enabled
Take into account that this option will only work if you are using the default email notifications layout without making any changes on it, so be sure that you are using the default email notifications by deleting your current email notifications and creating them again.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance