- leonidesAsked on October 29, 2013 at 02:35 PM
In a form I have fields for sales and one for invoice shipping when the customer does not require an invoice will be blank, so that there is in the mail confirmation is omitted entire bill section because it has no answer.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 03:09 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
If what you need to accomplish is to hide the empty fields/questions in the Autoresponder email of the result of your form, let me tell you that you can easily accomplish by following the next steps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab.
2. Then click Preferences.
3. Choose Adavance Settings.
4. Then in Hide empty fields on email option choose Enabled and save your changes.
Then test your form and the empty questions won't appear in the Autoresponder email any more.
Please let us know if you need further assistance