- portoakalandAsked on October 29, 2013 at 04:40 PM
There is a limit that people cannot upload file size larger than 1mb. How can I make it bigger, such as 10mb.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes, you can edit the Upload Size Limit, to do it please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form click over the File Upload field.
2. Then choose Max Size File option. There you will be able to change the size limit, notice that you need to enter the value in Kilobyte. So if you need to change the limit to 10MB the value in KB will be 10240.
You can use THIS TOOL useful to make the convertion from MB to KB.
Keep in mind of your monthly plan for JotForm when you're uploading to JotForm. So, if you are a free user your available space is 100MB.
You can find further information about the Size limit our your uploads in the next guide: Changing the Upload Size Limit
I hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread.
- portoakalandAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 05:22 PM